Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Work in Progress

OK, I'm back with a list full of great blog ideas and a new blog name - A Work in Progress. Why the new name? Well, let's be honest. My old blog name was not very creative. I mean, I can't believe I couldn't come up with something a little more interesting than "Amber's Blog". So I spent a few days racking my brain and trying to think of a new name. I wanted to keep it short and simple so I finally settled on "A Work in Progress".

Thomas Edison said "Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure." I came across this quote a few days ago and it really got me thinking. Aren't we all constantly striving for more? Wanting to be better tomorrow than we are today? I guess that some days I am content to just be, but I'm trying to make an effort to never get stuck in my comfort zone. I want to be the best I can be for myself, my family and friends and for my children.

Hence the new blog name. This blog is most definitely a work in progress. I certainly intend to post more often. I've got a lot of great ideas for posts that I hope you'll all enjoy in the near future!

1 comment:

Diane said...

*LOVE* the new name...if you think of anything creative for my blog, just let me know...I'm still at "Diane's Blog!" LOL

...and so glad you are blogging again!